Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dec 2005 photo journal

December 2005
Gaining
Weight: unknown.
Jean size: 18-20.

Over the winter I basically hibernated. I was so tired, depressed, etc. My energy levels were nonexistent. My muscles just felt so weak. I felt so lazy and apathetic. I was constantly sick and it took me forever to get over each sickness that knocked me down. My friendly nature had mostly disappeared. I was an empty shell. The pain in my joints was so bad after sleeping or sitting, that it was hard to get up and down. Even shifting my weight in the bed caused pain. I didn't move around much because I didn't want the pain. This greatly affected my ability to clean the house, parent my children, love my husband, live my life.... This was a hard hard winter.

(I'm on the left with my son, on the right is my sister, Elizabeth, with her son)



Originally posted July 10, 2006

No comments: