Saturday, April 12, 2008

7/16/06 food log notes

July 16, 2006 FitDay.com food log notes

Morning joint pain. Mood and motivation seem good. Woke up at 9:30.

Mood, patience, and motivation still good after breakfast. Joint pain still present.

Very sleepy after eating breakfast. Bananna was very sweet and felt icky in my stomach. Going back to avocadoes and carrots for carbs for the rest of the day.

Before lunch pretty much near the point of fatigue crashing and very irritable with kids.

Fatigue crash feeling better after eating lunch. Mood and patience getting better, still feel tired, but not as crashing as before. Motivation a little lacking, but might be able to force myself to get some stuff done.

It is 2:00 and I am so tired. I keep trying to start getting stuff done and having to sit down cause I'm just so tired. This sucks.

No comments: