Saturday, April 12, 2008

7/31/06 food log notes

EDIT as I compile these for the new blog: At this point I had drifted off of SCD and had included some starches like sweet potatoes. I could just hit myself for not sticking with it. But at the time, I thought the rotation diet/rare foods diet, while staying mostly SCD, was a better way to go. Of course, now I realize that the rare foods would only work while they were rare, once I had eaten them for a while new food sensitivities would have developed. Silly me. Well, I learned in the end and ended up back on SCD 100%. Live and learn.


July 31, 2006 FitDay.com food log notes

mild joint pain upon waking. motivation to cook sort of lacking. feeling a bit tired.

12:00 Turning into a decent day. Still feeling more like myself. joint pain working into minimal. Got a little tired before lunch, may not have had enough carbs at breakfast. Need to make sure I get 30 at meals, even 25 seems to leave me depleted, gotta go the full 30 grams. Stomach felt just a little heavy after breakfast, may need to buy dried lima beans and soak them overnight to ease digestion. Wondering if the 2 pound weight jump (second time this has happened) was in response to the non SCD sweet potatoes/boniatos I ate yesterday.

No comments: