Sunday, April 13, 2008

8/14/06 food log notes

EDIT as I compile these for the new blog: Yep, here I am again "cheating" on SCD. I sure did make a bunch of mistakes my first go round.


August 14, 2006 fitday.com food log notes

totally busy day, getting house ready to show realtor. worked nonstop, lotsa stress and adrenaline. somehow my body kept up. I ate out for the first time today. a meal that I didn't cook. wow. had a steak at a local restaurant and a sweet potato with butter. they didn't give me any problems when I asked to make sure the steak and sweet potato were completely plain (no marinades, dustings, etc). It was awesome. And after a day of shotgun cleaning, it was such a relief to consume one meal that I didn't have to cook and clean. awesome. felt pretty good throughout the day. tired at times, but mood was good.

No comments: