Saturday, April 12, 2008

8/5/06 food log notes

August 5, 2006 fitday.com food log notes

moderate to minimal joint pain upon waking. Mood and energy good. No need for caffeine. I think I'm coming down with a cold though. Throat hurts when I swallow. Gonna get some zinc lozenges.

2:00 Decent day. Tired but not sure if that is from the oncoming cold or not. So far I've managed to keep the cold symptoms to a dull ache in the throat, hopefully my body will fight it off before it really takes hold of me. Couldn't find any zinc lozenges without crap in the ingredients, so I need to find another source of zinc to help the cold.

Turned into an excellent day. Had energy at the party until about 11pm, after that I felt I was tired but handled staying up until 2pm, I even drove home. I know I can't do that all the time, but every once in a while is nice. I am coming down with the cold though, hope my lack of sleep didn't spur that on. :-(

No comments: