Saturday, April 12, 2008

7/25/06 food log notes

EDIT as I compile these for the new blog: I should point out that I jumped too fast into new foods, many that were advanced, when I first did the SCD. I did the intro but then was unsure how to proceed and just picked whatever legal foods to try and tried them too close together. I didn't really know about the recommended stages to progress through, what foods were considered advanced, etc and there wasn't much concrete guidance in the book as to how to proceed.

July 25, 2006 FitDay.com food log notes

Wow, the leeks last night gave me some horribly bloating gas. We are talking serious digestive issues here. Guess those are out for now. :-( And they were so yummy. Oh well, back to the drawing board.....

8:00 Today is going well. joint pain minimal, although foot was slightly flared this morning upon waking. Patience and motivation excellent. I'm a little sleepy having gotten up so early, but don't feel too fatigued. Weather is gorgeous again today. I hope today is going to be a good day....

1:00 Today is going okay. I'm extremely tired and partially crabby. Managed to wash all the dishes and get the chicken soup/stock started. Trying to get some books read that might lead me to more answers.....

10:00 Very tired day. Just no energy. Read a lot today. Overwhelmed by my food choices. SCD doesn't seem to be working totally. There are still foods that are causing me sensitivities that I haven't identified yet. I've got to figure out how to heal my gut and these sensitivities. I can't decide at this point what my next step is. I've got a few options, just not sure what the right one is..... I've got to eat SOMETHING.

No comments: