Tuesday, April 15, 2008

8/25/06 food log notes

August 25, 2006 fitday.com food log notes

moderate joint pain upon waking. didn't go to sleep until after 2, so slept until 11. ugggh. never a good start to a day when I sleep this late....

2:30 actually a good day although meals running late today. cooking lunch now. went out after breakfast (which was at 12) to go thrifting for new jeans. That was fun. Actually ended up with a few size 14s and a size 12! Holy cow. I have size 12 jeans again! They are my favorite brand, lerner new york, original fit, and they freaking fit me! I'm amazed at how much weight I've lost. I picked up a few shirts to try on and most were too big. I've got to revert back to my old body image, LOL! Shopping because you are losing weight is definitely more fun than shopping because you keep gaining. I'm having a blast!

No comments: