Sunday, April 13, 2008

8/12/06 food log notes

EDIT as I compile these for the new blog: I still can't help but wonder what my progress would have been like this first time around if I had known about the pecanbread suggested stages and followed that. At this point, it is obvious to me now that I was eating things that were far too advanced for my stage of healing. Raw peaches and I can remember eating all kinds of raw fruit. Today, after redoing the intro stage in June 2007, I still can't tolerate any fruits beside banana, lemon and occasionally a little avocado. I can't even tolerate cooked fruits right now. How much faster would my healing have happened if I had tested all these foods properly one at a time to see what I could really tolerate.


August 12, 2006 fitday.com food log notes

mod-min joint pain upon waking. walked too much at relay last night, but feeling okay. The walking really fatigued me though.

11:00 tested onions yesterday and they seemed to be okay. think the fatigue was related to exhausting energy sources walking. retesting burgers today. we'll see how that goes. it was iffy the first time. there's so much going on right now it is hard to pinpoint causes of symptom relapses.

2:00 lunch was yummy. tested butter since we ran out of flax. We'll see. still not sure about the burgers. I'm so ready to be done with all this food testing, elimination, rotation etc. I just want to get to a maintenance stage and be content.

3:50 so tired again today. ugghh. fell asleep on the couch just a while ago when I had planned to go work in the basement. just dozed right off. uggghhhh. not sure if it was the beef test, the butter test, or whatever has been wiping me out for the past couple days, stress? who knows....uggghhhh

5:45 Did manage to get some work done in the basement. now it is time to cook dinner. I'm so tired, I could fall asleep on my feet, although it isn't that painful behind the eyes fatigue, just really drowsy, sleepiness. And my joints are bothering me, could have been the beef, the butter, or neither, we'll see.

7:20 dinner done. time to get back to work. man I'm sleepy though. tried butter again with dinner, if symptoms intensify could be that, if not could be the beef earlier was the culprint. or maybe neither, the jury is still out....

10:00 still tired. joint pains flared slightly again, could have been the damn butter, ugghh. also had a few bites of a moldy peach which couldn't have been good for me.

No comments: