Sunday, April 13, 2008

August 19, 2006 photo journal

EDIT as I compile these for the new blog: It is interesting to look back at this. Here I have listed that I was 100% SCD for 2.5 months. But of course, rereading my food journal it is obvious that I cheated and veered off several times! I guess in my mind I had just overlooked those instances, LOL! I wonder what my progress would have been like if I had really been 100% SCD that whole time.


August 19, 2006
Losing
Weight: 161
Jean size: 12-14

Schwarzbein 5.5 months
100% SCD 2.5 months
dairy free 1.5 months

Holy cow, I fit in my corset again! nuff said. :-)

But seriously, I've had some really rough days recently as far as fatigue and crabbiness are concerned. I feel like I'm moving in the right direction, but there's just some stuff my body has to work out and I have to go through before I can really be healthy again. It is tough. The bad days are hard. But somehow I know there is a light somewhere at the end of this tunnel.

No comments: