Tuesday, April 15, 2008

9/19/06 food log notes

EDIT as I compile these for the new blog: Several days missing before this as we were away from home camping. My fragile healing joints were dealt a big blow by me trying to dance several nights and my pains flared horribly. I also had veered from SCD again and was consuming some grains again. Rice, corn tortillas, etc.

September 19, 2006 fitday.com food log notes

Both hip joints aching heavily, gets better somewhat after movement but still unable to walk without limp due to injury from dancing.

1:45 decent day. motivated to get stuff done and am doing so, but feeling just a bit sleepy. mood and patience excellent.

5:30 still sleepy but in a good mood and getting stuff done. pacing myself though. trying not to do too much all at once.

7:00 I would call this a pretty good day. sleepy but everything else in line.

No comments: