Tuesday, April 15, 2008

9/3/06 food log notes

September 3, 2006 fitday.com food log notes

no joint pain upon waking. tired. got up at 6:30 because r wanted to wake up. going to ren faire today. You aren't allowed to bring in outside food, so I'm smuggling in a few carbs and going to chance it on eating meat purchased there. Who knows what concoctions they marinate and slather their meat in. Should be interesting....

good day at ren faire. felt a little fatigued at times, but mostly it was a wonderful day. hot tub later on that night flared my fatigue big time, but things quickly improved once I was out and cooled off again. I didn't feel like myself totally, but good enough to enjoy myself and have a good time. felt a little self conscious though, which is the old anxiety ridden me. :-(

No comments: