Saturday, April 12, 2008

7/19/06 food log notes

July 19, 2006 FitDay.com food log notes

Moderate joint pain upon waking. Trying new foods only to find they flare the joints really sucks.

12:50 Today has been awesome. I was really tired this morning, so took a nap. Since then I've had lunch, a shower, and I'm ready to go. Mood, energy, motivation, patience all fantastic.

3:30 Fantastic day. I'll update more when I get a chance...

8:30 Wow what a great day. Actually got hungry for snacktime instead of feeling sleepy or cranky first. Had a great time at Jungle jim's watching the baby ducks swim. Was able to be "in the moment" and truly enjoy life. It felt blissful. These positive feelings/days are occurring with more and more frequency. Guess I'm doing something right. Joint pain absolutely back to minimal to none. Amazing.

9:00 Oh no, 2 hours after trying peas for the time and now my joints flared up again just slightly and fatigue hinting at the back of my eyes. :-( I'm so sick of fucking carrots..... I'll try the peas again in a couple days and see if the same thing happens.

No comments: