Wednesday, April 9, 2008

4/22/06 I'm Happy!

EDIT as I compile these for the new blog: A Live Journal post of mine that shows a glimmer of the health and healing to come.

April 22, 2006 I'm Happy!

The last two days have been amazing. NO fatigue crashes at all and my mood has been unbelievable. I'm happy. I had forgotten what it felt like to feel happy and content. I've been calm and in control with the kids. No irritability, no frustration. I've been patient and nuturing. I've been (gasp!) optimistic! I can't describe how incredible it feels to be happy and calm instead of tense, anxious, tired. I've had energy! I haven't been painfully waiting for it to be tea time to get my next lift. I'm so afraid this won't last and somehow I'll lose it! It feels so good to be a happy person again. :-) I'm trying not to overdo, I know I gotta take it easy for at least a year, but it is hard when I feel this damn good!

No comments: