Wednesday, April 9, 2008

11/15/04 Haven't posted in forever

EDIT as I compile these for this new blog: More musings from my live journal as I tried to come to terms with my escalating mental issues.

November 15, 2004 Haven't posted in forever....

Holy cow, I haven't posted in forever.

Let's see. Samhain was good. Put my avoidant shit in the hole. Received a "download" from the moon that made me feel like everything was going to be okay, but can't remember a word of it now, just the feelings. I also convided in C and got back awesome support on so many different and unexpected levels.

Things have been going well. Just taking the plunge socially and making myself forget about this avoidant crap. It's working. A few minor feelings here and there with the one on one conversation, but I just keep going and pushed it aside.

No comments: