Wednesday, April 9, 2008

3/14/05 Turning on the lights

EDIT as I compile these for the new blog: More musing from my Live Journal as I tried to cope with my depression.

March 14, 2005 Turning on the lights....

wow, found this site on depression and it is awesome. Very informative. T, D, and J if you wouldn't mind, please read over this site (it may take 20-30 minutes). I would like to enlist your help. This site has a lot of good info (that you may or may not already know) that may help the three of you to help me through this.

Learning Path

While I'm not sure all the answers are there or not, I do see some clarity to the way how I perceive things and over-think things can be causing me so much trouble. I'm worried though that I may also have some sort of higher level of depression like manic disorder or something, and so I'm not sure how that fits in the picture. I'm just so tired of these destructive thought patterns and I don't know how to break out. I feel like I'm on the edge of a real crisis here. One second I'm okay and I think I can get through this, the next I'm crying and I don't know why or I feel angry and I don't know why. I just want to feel normal again.

No comments: