Wednesday, April 9, 2008

3/11/05 I'm alive

EDIT as I compile these for this new blog: More musing from my Live Journal as I attempted to overcome the depression and mental issues that had escalated.

March 11, 2005 I'm alive

Been thinking back on the recent stirrings in my life. I feel more alive than I have since before Rhowan was born. I feel like I've been asleep, just moving through life for the past few years, with the last year being the worst. Whatever the cause, depression, post partum depression, combination, something else, who knows, but the fog has been lifting over the past few months.... I'm enjoying my kids again, feeling connected to them and enjoying every little essence of their beings. I had lost touch with that, with them, with myself....

Could it be the better nutrition as of late? The magic we've been working? The thought processes that flow from typing in this journal? Whatever it is, I hope to maintain it and to feed it. To LIVE again.

Current projects:
-get the house cleaned up, organized, and ready to sell

-work on college degree, taking philosophy and communications classes this quarter

-get a lesson plan started for homeschooling

-work on larp histories and character development

-get the tribe website back up and running, create outlet for my wisdom keeper musings

-come up with a master schedule for the house cleaning, cooking, and schooling (flexible of course, but some basic guidelines for my time management purposes)

-find time for exercising again, take walks with the kids, dance with the kids, pilates with the kids etc etc.

Okay that's enough on my plate? Right?

Hmm, other things of interest, my GI bill money won't be in until May. So we are gonna be broke paying my tuition and stuff until then and also won't have money to finish the house until May. So we won't be moving anytime soon.

Interestingly enough, "our" house on Main Street is still for sale. We thought it might be under contract, but they are having an open house this Sunday, so it looks like it is not under contract.

Life is good. :-)

No comments: